February 23, 2008
Uh-Oh!
This morning after meeting for breakfast with the students that are going to go to Alaska with us, Toby and I came home and played! After shooting some hoops Toby decided he wanted to get something out of his little red wagon that hold his mega blocks. Well he was backing up and tripped over another toy which made him go face first into the side of the wagon and then proceed to fall backwards. Of course he was crying and I asked him where it hurt. He pointed to his face but I saw nothing. I was telling him it probably scared him and he'd be alright. Then I looked at him again and a big blob of drool was oozing out of his mouth and with it was blood. BLOOD!! I panicked! So I tried to wipe it up and look in his mouth. I held a wet paper towel in his mouth to try to get some of the blood then called my parents to find out what else to do. It stopped bleeding and turned into a fat lip and now after his afternoon nap it is like it never even happened!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment