March 28, 2008

little licker

Today for lunch Brian, Toby, Josh and I went to Chick-fil-A. Everyone was having a great time when all of a sudden Toby started licking the plastic wrap from his toy in his kids meal. We all laughed and wondered where that came from but took the plastic away from him. (you know plastic is not a toy for kids! Safety first!) So we continued eating and talking when Toby started licking the paper bag from his kids meal. Now this is getting crazy! Where was this coming from?! So I figured someone had to be licking something that he could see, so I looked to where he was looking. Sure enough there was a little girl licking her ice cream cone! He was imitating her! It was so great! Now we are going to have to get him a cone of his own to show him when it's ok to lick! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

here you are!
happy licking, Toby.