The morning didn't start out right, which is never a good thing. Brian has lots to do right now and isn't feeling good so I had to skip my Bible study that I normally go to on Tuesday nights. I guess I hadn't realize how great that two hours away from home really was!! Toby and I went to Wal-Mart and I started feeling tired. Tired of hearing "momma, momma, momma " over and over and over again without really anything else following those words. Tired and just wanting time to myself. Tired and wanting figure out and fix all the things on my mind. Tired and wanting to curl up on my couch and watch a good movie.
So we made it home after an hour and I had to unload the bags from the car with Toby in one arm, bags in the other. Trying to open all the doors in my way. Realizing the time, had to get Toby straight to the bath and get him ready for bed. After we did all the important cleaning it was time to play. Toby all of a sudden farted and thought it was the funniest thing in the world! He somehow managed to squeeze 3 more out while laughing his little belly laugh! Laughter is good medicine! At that moment I didn't care how tired and drained I was or what was on my mind. I was just thinking of how precious he is, how much I love him and what a blessing he is to us! It was the perfect ending to my day!
1 comment:
Now your living Punkin!
Post a Comment